Torsion bar relocator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this site is still in business, their product looks amazing yet their site is still 20 years old but still active

Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. They've managed to alter the torsion bar leverage, AND get the control arm end of the torsion bar swinging back-and-forth as the control arm moves up 'n' down.

It might actually work, although it's going to change the spring rate somewhat.

Not something I'm interested in, but I suppose there are others who are.

Railin93

Reaction score
I bought mine a months ago and the guy that designed them and makes them is a very cool guy...GM actually had him do parts for their hummer setups at one point...
The relocators are SUPER beefy, not cheap garbage...solid 2" thick steel links for the bars and solid relocator "pin" that takes the place of the bar in the arm itself...they are heavy, heavy duty parts!!!

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought mine a months ago and the guy that designed them and makes them is a very cool guy...GM actually had him do parts for their hummer setups at one point...
The relocators are SUPER beefy, not cheap garbage...solid 2" thick steel links for the bars and solid relocator "pin" that takes the place of the bar in the arm itself...they are heavy, heavy duty parts!!!
I really like that it get rids of the eye sore block that you see with most lifts

Last edited:

RichMoss

Reaction score
It might actually work, although it's going to change the spring rate somewhat.

Not something I'm interested in, but I suppose there are others who are
Do you think that it would make the spring stiffer or softer?