Torsion bar lif question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
I am wanting to know how much lift can I get out of my 94 suburban 4x4 1500 if I crank the torsion bars all the way?

I have been searching just haven't been able to find a direct answer.

Thanks, Aaron!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exactly every truck is different, mine are maxxed out and I got basically no lift, reason being mine are sagging.

and NO key won't fix it. You need new bars.

If they sag you can try to crank them up if you haven't already.

It may work it may not, if not you gotta change the bars.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
my truck was completely stock and i out AAL's in it and cranked 2 turns on each bar and ended up with this

just AAL's
You must be registered for see images attach

leveled

Im not going to touch my t-bars anymore unless they start to sag before i put the AAL's in my truck the back was a inch lower than the front now i got it sitting the way i want it but cranking your front end only last so long until it starts to kill ball joints and so on and so forth

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
my truck was completely stock and i out AAL's in it and cranked 2 turns on each bar and ended up with this

just AAL's

leveled

Im not going to touch my t-bars anymore unless they start to sag before i put the AAL's in my truck the back was a inch lower than the front now i got it sitting the way i want it but cranking your front end only last so long until it starts to kill ball joints and so on and so forth

What are AAL's?

Kinda feel like this is a dumb question, but I'm not sure. Haha