Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly no. There are alternatives with a laptop but None that I know works with a smartphone

Sent from my 5.7L beast machine

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the info so far guys. cant wait for this thing to come in the mail.

Crewcab Steve.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Saw this post and got the app, but where do I get one of these cables?

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
Hey has anyone used the android app Torque?

I posted this in performance and maintenance because it's monitoring and code scanning. anyways if anyone has used it please post up how you liked it.
I downloaded the pay version of it and now I'm just waiting for the OBDII bluetooth adapter to show up in the mail.
I also ordered a windshield phone clip for my Galaxy S captivate. so far the app looks super cool and I can't wait to play with it.

My parts should be here next week sometime. so I should be able to get pics up.
I looked for a pre-existing thread on this but you know how many threads have the word Torque in them. if there is a thread on this product just let me know. thanks guys/gals
i use it EVERY day for monitoring, drag times, engine codes, everything, there isnt anything about it ive found to be not accurate, i used it with a obd2 bluetooth adapter

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Im wondering how it would do for monitoring more then one vehicle?

you can set up several profiles and select between them when you switch between vehicle

Sent from my static android