Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail yesterday... Just for the hell of it I tried my iPhone first, no luck... So I downloaded Torque onto my old Galaxy S2. Plugged it into the Yukon and the Duramax, couldn't get it to work. It'll recognize it as a Bluetooth device and connect, but Torque isn't picking up anything.
Eh, probably just missing something. It was getting dark and I only messed with it for a few minutes.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail yesterday... Just for the hell of it I tried my iPhone first, no luck... So I downloaded Torque onto my old Galaxy S2. Plugged it into the Yukon and the Duramax, couldn't get it to work. It'll recognize it as a Bluetooth device and connect, but Torque isn't picking up anything.
Eh, probably just missing something. It was getting dark and I only messed with it for a few minutes.

which version did you use, on my htc inspire i was able to use aptoide apk and get it for free and it worked perfectly, then when i switched to my htc vivid i acually had to by the app because the free one didnt work

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
OK. So I'm going to revive this old thread. Sorry.

I picked up my ELM327 v2.1 recently. I have the paid full version of torque.

Here's my problem. The adapter and app work flawlessly on my 2014 VW Passat tdi Premium, but when I try to connect it to the k2500, it wont read the ECM. I tried it on my father's 2001 Nissan Frontier, and it won't read that either.

So I ask...... Do any of you have any of the adapter specific options checked in the settings or the profiles? Could y'all post your adapter and settings screen shots so I can duplicate your settings exactly?

I think I've tried just about every options, but it just wont connect to the ECM. The adapter is good b/c I can use it in the VW.

Pulling my hair out. Thanks.

Dave

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Well it's an old as hell thread, but I'd like to see your guy's setups. I've only ever used Torque for pulling codes, but I'd like to see if it can do more.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I've used it for checking my speedometer against gps and looking at my charging voltage. I messed around with laying out some gauges, but didn't try anything fancy with it. Google torque pro themes and you can see some examples of custom setups.