Tools to Carry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I have the 360 piece craftsman tool set, channel locks, crescent wrench, prybar, hammer, chain, flashlight, jack, jumper cables, 2 tow hooks off an international semi that slide into the hitch, and drop hitch

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I carry all the basic tool's plus a fold up bow saw, and I have used it several times when I have come across a tree laying across the road somewhere.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Am I the only one who brings 1 of all the three main sensors, MAP went out once 30 mi from nowhere was glad i had a spare

When I bought my truck it came with a spare pcv valve in the under hood storage cubby and I never took it out

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All see you a PCV and raise ya a Temp Sensor!!!! Ya never know- plus handy to have

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll call with an extra quart of oil, replacement serpentine belt, and a spare thermostat in the storage cubby...heh

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll call with an extra quart of oil, replacement serpentine belt, and a spare thermostat in the storage cubby...heh

and Ill walk away with a hand full of chips with an entire set of plug wires (I put the old ones in there when I replaced them just in case a new one was routed poorly and got burnt or something and never took em out)

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and Ill walk away with a hand full of chips with an entire set of plug wires (I put the old ones in there when I replaced them just in case a new one was routed poorly and got burnt or something and never took em out)

blast, so close. heh.

totally off topic, but I saw you are building a '29? bad ass, do you have a thread about it somewhere? I'd like to see that.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
blast, so close. heh.

totally off topic, but I saw you are building a '29? bad ass, do you have a thread about it somewhere? I'd like to see that.

I dont have a dedicated thread for it but there are newer pictures of it on page ten of my built thread
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?3500-Shortchevy-c1500-Sport-build/page10

it finally got working brakes last night. custom built pedal assembly, manual master cylinder, wilwood combo/proportioning valve, all custom bent lines, and custom made soft lines. gonna hear it run this weekend!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet I'll have to take a look at those.