Too soft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
and here I am lol. I cut one full coil and it gave me three inches drop since then I have added the spindles which puts me at five inches total drop in the front. maybe cutting half a coil or maybe even 3/4 of a coil may give you the desired two inches I think your looking for. but keep in mind every truck is different and all of them have a different amount of wear on the factory coils, so the best method is cut like half a coil throw it back together then see where your at. if it needs lower cut a little more off till you get the desired height. just keep in mind this method will be time consuming but if your trying to save money like myself, your time is free. and also once it's cut off it can't be put back so take your time to get it perfect to your likings :cheers:

sent from the c1500 Denali

LOL! He's here! He's there! He's everywhere!
But...Is he working on his truck? Noooo!

Thanks for the post, Dean!
Now get outside & get to work on that fine ride!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
LOL! He's here! He's there! He's everywhere!
But...Is he working on his truck? Noooo!

Thanks for the post, Dean!
Now get outside & get to work on that fine ride!

Well I surely would work on my truck if I had the pieces together, I dont know if you saw the other day when my flip kit arrived ups had damaged the box to the point some of the pieces and hardware were lost. So now im waiting on the replacement flip kit to arrive monday hopefully in better shape so I can get back to work on it.

Wagg2319

Reaction score
One more question fellas can I run 22"s with out rubbing and if so what back spacing do I need and what size tire oh and I think I'm going to drop the front one more inch I like a lil bit of a rake for a total of 5/6

Wagg2319

Reaction score
Here is the before and after pics, after being on top I cut a 1 1/4 coil off stock spring and it took it 1.5" lower
You must be registered for see images attach