Tiny little c clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
If ain't one thing it's another with my driver side door. First it was my window gets hung up, so I pulled the door panel off and the metal plate behind it to find my actuator for my power lock broke the rivets and fell off. So I drilled them out threw in bolts and called it real. Next, the window and lock swith went out, so I replaced it with a brand new one. Next my handle bezel broke off, no big deal I'll pick one up sometime. Then the door handle had some resistance and when I pulled it, I heard a pop and it didn't work, so I go to autozone to find a tiny little c clip that they didn't have so I bought a pack of little hitch pin, pin things. Sorry it's slipping my mind but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, anyway It worked fine until about 20 mins ago when I wen to jump out of it. So it worked for a week. So I'm wondering if Anyone knows where to get the tiny little c clip and I think the rid is bent because I tore it apart... Again... Threw the rod back in the hole and now my handle sticks out to far and I have to pull it almost as far back as it will go to get it to open. So rod and c clip, autozone doesn't have it I don't really trust junkyard stuff all that well, I've got my reasons, and I gotta drive at least a half hour to any other part stores so that ain't a big deal. Any help or tips on how to make it easier, but all i need is to find these 2 things

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
call the other autopart stores to see if they have it. Your local dealership might also have them still, pretty common parts.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hate to say it but junkyard is your best bet for the rod or straighten the one you bent,the clips I think the company dorman makes those most part stores other than autozone should have them or be able to get them.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Well . And I went up to the local dealer cause my grandpa delivers parts for them, and they don't have the rods. I'm goin out to 3 different junk yards hopefully they'll have something