Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd LOVE a 4 door as well! With having a 4th kid on the way I kinda need one lol

If you're looking to flip this crew cab as well let me know and send me more pics :waytogo:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Idk if km gona go for it yet well see it needs work

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
1999 k2500 4x4 454 bb new winshilde new back window new breaks left front wheel hub rotor studs also have drive side not installed yet I put a guard on spray in liner to go on new water pump new oil plugs wires this weekend its getting new intake gaskets and go in this week new radiator new headlight bulbs blinker bulbs new fuel sending fuel filer exhaust manifold gaskets unit no rips in interior nerver abused truck umm the guy who I bought it from bought it a dealership in 2001 with 132k it now has 233k ish I bought it with 217k I have 2 6"chrome round kc lights and driver window needs a new arm and motor brother was fixing it and they got thrown out by accident I also insataled new 20"rims they are 275 55 20s the 75% tread tires also have a 270.00 full spare and has whips and tool box 95 percent rust free needs passenger cab corner and surface rust needs drivers window regulator intake gaskets steering gearbox