Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well I'm go an start this thread because I don't Wana start threads for every truck I buy lol my stepside thread will stay seperate but otherwise I'll put them in here. On so first is the 1989 3/4 ton with the solid axle swap it doesn't have an engine haven't completely decided on this one's future it's either getting parted or sold whole
You must be registered for see images

Next I still have the 1999 escalade that needs a tranny I'm gona put one in clean it up and sell it

Next i just bought this last night for 1k a 1994 with solid axle swap in 37s and an extra set of 36s Extra interior and engine parts it has a carbed engine out of a stock car and e fans headers and brand new msd distributer runs great needs a fuel cell a plug for where he had the temp guage plugged in and the tranny cooler installed (it came with a brand new one) 14 bolt rear end with 4.11s Ford 44 front
not sure in plans for this one either

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I was closer. I would love to take either of those black ones off your hands

sent from your moms house

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Odd question but does it make a difference to have a axle flipped over? Looks like that's what that 94 has and I've seen it else where

Sent from my vortec powered iPhone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Is this all you have now?
Well for 400s yah
I wish I was closer. I would love to take either of those black ones off your hands

sent from your moms house
Come over the 89 is for sale! Haha
Odd question but does it make a difference to have a axle flipped over? Looks like that's what that 94 has and I've seen it else where

Sent from my vortec powered iPhone
I'm not sure what you mean