Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I looked back at the pic and saw stock handles...damn eyes are getting the best of me

Live action!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have to say the esky is one hell of a DD

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I owned a 99 Denali for a few years before we got our Burb and I loved it! Drove like a dream. The only reason we got rid of it was needing more room with a growing family. My brother-in-law has it now. It's still pretty clean but not in as good of shape as when I had it. Looking back on it I should have just kept it as an extra.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I owned a 99 Denali for a few years before we got our Burb and I loved it! Drove like a dream. The only reason we got rid of it was needing more room with a growing family. My brother-in-law has it now. It's still pretty clean but not in as good of shape as when I had it. Looking back on it I should have just kept it as an extra.
At this point I'm not worried about selling it I've been driving it everyday so if it sells it sells if it doesn't nbd

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Makes sense to me :) I just wanted to share my story as I reminisced about the '99 I had :D Don't mind me.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well what would you do with the crew cab if you got it? Dd? Or tow pig it out and save your red truck for dd

Live action!!

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who knows what I'd do lol

well I made a thread for my new truck son so go look..

and I like the esky.. not my color but I always wanted one...I bet it rides great.. that's my thing I didn't like about the 2500 cc... road like a wooden wagon.. when you constantly have girls (wife, sister in laws and mother inlaws) with you in your truck complaining about the ride.. that and the mpg.. other than that I loved the room and capability I had with it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
well I made a thread for my new truck son so go look..

and I like the esky.. not my color but I always wanted one...I bet it rides great.. that's my thing I didn't like about the 2500 cc... road like a wooden wagon.. when you constantly have girls (wife, sister in laws and mother inlaws) with you in your truck complaining about the ride.. that and the mpg.. other than that I loved the room and capability I had with it
I'll trade you for an s10! Haha