Throttle/TV cable angle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just installed a throttle body spacer and now have angle issues with the throttle and TV cable, anyone have a solution?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
make a spacer to raise their mounting bracket?

do they work properly? the gas feed should be ok as long as it's not pulling the diel speed up, or if it won't let it fully open.

as for the tv cable it can be adjusted, possibly enough to make it work fine.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it works but the throttle cable was about 3/8ths too short so i had to cut my bracket and bend it but now it is bent down and is stiff, the bolt that is holding the bracket is the coil
bracket bolt. maybe readyrod and a whole bunch of washers to bring it level. The companys that sell the fuel line fittings should come up with a spacer.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 88's bracket is bolted to the intake studs in the back on the DS. they are studs in mine so spacers would bring mine up easy.

If there's issues like with the fuel lines then yes they should make something.

kjk1500

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my 94 k1500. It feels like a brick is under my pedal. If you come up with a fix for yours I would like to know because mine is starting to get annoying. Thanks