Throttle cable bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbuck49

Reaction score
Ok I have a 91 C1500 that has a carb engine and I am trying to get the throttle linkage hooked up. It has a quadrajet carb and an aftermarket intake. I have tried a couple different ones with no luck. Anyone have any photos and or recommendations? Thanks

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you having problems with? Some specifics would be helpful.
What throttle cable do you have? Does the throttle cable hook to the carb, and you need just a bracket, or you can't even hook to the carb?
Without knowing details, I did a tbi to carb conversion on an '89. I don't recall exact details, but I believe I used a throttle cable from a mid 80's truck that would have originally had a Qjet carb. As for mounting bracket, I had an edelbrock intake, so I used the edelbrock throttle cable mount.
Perhaps your intake manufacturer has such a bracket?

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi google “tv made ez” they used to have diagrams showing the geometry needed and even kits to make it work with separate kits for Holley or Q jets. If the TV cable isn’t setup right it will smoke the trans in an hour or so of driving.