Three Axle Square Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you allready seen this conversion cool, for those that have not here ya go. I was looking at some bed mount, cab interior roll bars. And this pre gmt showed up on image search.
You must be registered for see images attach

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Oh that is sweet! what do you think it is really? a topkick/kodiak? Iv seen a few modern topkick to pick up conversions posted up on gmtc. there is a few companys custom doing it for people and they do a slick job!

like I said over there.... I know exactly where a GMC firetruck is, just around the corner. I'd sure like to get my hands on it but ditch the firetruck half and put a couple beds together. One can dream anyways. LMAO.

check out this link.... https://www.motorbiscuit.com/need-a-gm-monster-truck-try-the-gmc-topkick/

man look at this! it's awesome!

Last edited:

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh that is sweet! what do you think it is really? a topkick/kodiak? Iv seen a few modern topkick to pick up conversions posted up on gmtc. there is a few companys custom doing it for people and they do a slick job!

like I said over there.... I know exactly where a GMC firetruck is, just around the corner. I'd sure like to get my hands on it but ditch the firetruck half and put a couple beds together. One can dream anyways. LMAO.

check out this link.... https://www.motorbiscuit.com/need-a-gm-monster-truck-try-the-gmc-topkick/

man look at this! it's awesome!

so now what you need to do is move the engine behind the cab and make a wheelie truck!!!!

reminds me of this: stubby bob - roadkill