This makes me sick!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta agree with RyanMerrik on this. While I wouldn't do it either, I'm sure there are mods that have been done to vehicles on this site that other people don't like, to include my own truck. It's his truck and he built it the way he wanted it. As for the 454SS, I think any mods done to those are not needed. They're perfect the way they are, but that's my opinion, which is the whole point of this argument. You don't like it? That's your opinion. They guy that owns this truck thought it looked good like it is. That's HIS opinion. No need to badmouth it quite like some of you guys are.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I gotta agree with RyanMerrik on this. While I wouldn't do it either, I'm sure there are mods that have been done to vehicles on this site that other people don't like, to include my own truck. It's his truck and he built it the way he wanted it. As for the 454SS, I think any mods done to those are not needed. They're perfect the way they are, but that's my opinion, which is the whole point of this argument. You don't like it? That's your opinion. They guy that owns this truck thought it looked good like it is. That's HIS opinion. No need to badmouth it quite like some of you guys are.

Lol seriously? The 454ss is perfect the way it is but an SS isnt? An SS is a much better truck stock for stock. I will continue to bad mouth this truck.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Lol seriously? The 454ss is perfect the way it is but an SS isnt? An SS is a much better truck stock for stock. I will continue to bad mouth this truck.

This ^^^

That truck looks bad and the owner should feel bad. :gr_grin:

And by the way, I've seen a 454SS being abused as a work truck; was sad.

Is it their truck and their right to do whatever they want to it? Sure as hell is. Just as much as it's anybody else's right to trash talk it. U-S-A! U-S-A! :gr_grin:

Richard