This makes me sick!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
What is wrong with people. I cannot stand when they paint the interior!! If I was buying a truck that was perfect but interior was painted I would turn away.

One day traveling to a junkyard I saw a beat up rotted ss hauling a lawn mower trailer, made me sad

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I cant stand the headache rack, grill guard, or toolbox on that truck. It's a SS.... NOT a work truck.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Some people have a knack for ruining a nice truck.I'll be he's ruined other things he owns.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Agreed it is poor taste... but is it really that different from what some do to their trucks on this site?? :)

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whoever owns this truck, is an idiot. Put it back the way you found it, PLEASE!!!!!!! I wouldn't buy it, but if I did, the first thing I would do is get it back to stock looking, including the rims. The red painted interior panels would have to go as well, plus all the crap on the outside. Maybe a hot shot truck driver needs a headache rack, and grill guard.