This look is growing on me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawamatt2

Reaction score
Thanks man. She needs to be repainted again, Im still not happy with it. But it works for now. A few things planned for this year. A few members know what Im doing. I cant wait till its all finished and I can drive it again. Hopefully parts go on when I come back from my vacation to Florida.

We've got like exactly opposite two tone schemes! Is your bottom color storm grey metallic? Mine is factory. Yours?

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I think its greystone but could be wrong? Dropped I like your truck better the that one so I think you ended up better in the long run

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
We've got like exactly opposite two tone schemes! Is your bottom color storm grey metallic? Mine is factory. Yours?

My truck is factory original Black and Greystone metallic on the bottom. It used to be pewter on the bottom. I have always liked your truck. I would love to have your to match mine haha.

I think its greystone but could be wrong? Dropped I like your truck better the that one so I think you ended up better in the long run

Yes your right on the color. And When i was looking at buying it the plan was to have both my truck and that truck lol.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Thanks man. She needs to be repainted again, Im still not happy with it. But it works for now. A few things planned for this year. A few members know what Im doing.

:uhoh2:

That's a nice looking truck.