The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd update this thread ,I cleaned my blower box really good and it looks like it fixed my weak air issue! Thanks again

Glad you fixed it! Gonna need that AC soon. I need to scrape together the cash to do mine... ugh.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Word I am putting mine in the shop in a few weeks to get my a/c redone. I am not sweatin it out again this year lol.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK this maybe more electrical gremlin than interior, but I'm asking here. None of the power door locks work on my Tahoe. I have 3 buttons, the drivers side, passenger side and a slick button on the right post back at the barn doors. I need to fix this asap, because it is bugging the **** out of me at work. I have to lock my vehicle when I have school owned equipment in it, so I have to walk around the damn thing and use my key at every door. (lucky it only has 3)

I done a visual on the fuses, doesn't look like any are blown, but I actually pulled the one labeled PWR door or something and it was fine. I'm sure there is a relay or something I can put 12v to and test this bish, help!! oh great gods of GMT400's

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple questions, On My power door lock switch I can lock the doors from the driver and passenger switch, but they will not unlock. and 2 I have a noise in the dash that seems to change when you adjust the tempature switch a little.. Any clue on what could cause these issues?

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your a/c doesnt work?

Negative ghostrider... It's a lack of charge at the moment, because of a leaking low pressure switch and leaking high pressure test port. It functioned the last time I charged it (for free, at work, ha!) but was leaking at the high pressure fitting. I have since replaced the fitting, and just need to pull a vacuum on it again, and then charge it. I'm fairly certain that the fitting was the only leak, as it held a vacuum quite well. Problem was that I was pulling the vacuum through both fittings, thus NOT testing the seal on the high pressure fitting... Oh well, right? Just haven't taken the time to fix it this winter.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Negative ghostrider... It's a lack of charge at the moment, because of a leaking low pressure switch and leaking high pressure test port. It functioned the last time I charged it (for free, at work, ha!) but was leaking at the high pressure fitting. I have since replaced the fitting, and just need to pull a vacuum on it again, and then charge it. I'm fairly certain that the fitting was the only leak, as it held a vacuum quite well. Problem was that I was pulling the vacuum through both fittings, thus NOT testing the seal on the high pressure fitting... Oh well, right? Just haven't taken the time to fix it this winter.

in about 2 weeks when its 100+ you will be highly motiviated to get that fixed lol