The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wantz87

Reaction score
hey, i was pulling my windows to tint them. i finished the passenger side rear window in my extended cab, but when i went to pull the driver side rear one of the screwheads stripped. anyone know where to get a replacement?

slick96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can somebody post a link to the thread on installing 6x9 in a ext cab? I can't find it! thanks

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to replace my Dumbo mirrors with mirrors from a newer truck.

Now my question is has anybody done this change with electric mirrors and was it hard and where did you get the buttons to adjust them and so on like was it hard maybe some pictures? I was thinking of not using them as electric mirrors since im the only one that drives my truck still debating.
Thanks! Roland

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don't want to bother with the electrical part, then just find some non-power versions. I bought a set off of eBay, brand new, for my '94 for around $50. If you buy the non-power versions, then it's a simple remove and replace install job. The hardest part is pulling your door panel.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I bought a set of 95+ power mirors off ebay, about $45-$50. I have not hooked up my wires as of today but they are there if I ever want to! I just manually set my mirrors and havent had an issue.