The Stupid Electronics Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corkey723

Reaction score
Generally speaking, yes they are better. Separating speakers like that helps, and round speakers produce a better sound than an oval speaker.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"So i'm not really wanting to make a new thread about this, so I figured I would ask it in here. Recently my left turn signal has been clicking fastly like there is a bulb out, but they are all fine and in working order. Then one day it just randomly slowed down for a minute while at a stoplight, but then sped back up. Does this mean I have a ground problem or does any one know what else it could be? Just thought i would ask before i start working on it."

I have the exact same issue but my blinkers, brake lights and reverse lights all work. Let me know please if you find out how to fix it. Left side as well.

glenn57

Reaction score
I know this may seem stupid, but i just got a new radio, and im wiring it in, and i was wondering if i put the constant 12 volt, and the memory wire together, if i put a switch to turn off the constant power to the radio, if it would also turn off the memory

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Are component speakers worth it? I have two vehicles that im upgrading the stereos one most likely will not get a sub the truck may later on. Looking for a nice full sound

Adam

Jaypea

Reaction score
Instrument cluster swap.

Stupid question: Will a 91 instrument cluster interchange with an 88 cluster? The 91 has the needle type gauges and the back all looks the same as the 88. All the gauges are in the same positions also.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Stupid question: Will a 91 instrument cluster interchange with an 88 cluster? The 91 has the needle type gauges and the back all looks the same as the 88. All the gauges are in the same positions also.

Iirc you need to do some mild rewiring otherwise yes they will.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk