The Stupid Electronics Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post here if you have a simple question. This will help keep track of common info and reduce clutter.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is a stupid question but was wondering what will happen if you hook halogen bulbs to a hid ballast?

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I might do it just for kicks!

My question:
Does anyone know where to get the crimp terminals used for the stock electrical connectors? The fuse box has plenty of places to put all of you accessory relays and fuses. This would really make a clean install. It would look completely stock. If someone finds them I will make up a file for the underhood and ip fuse panel label so that you could print out a new one and put it on the panel cover. That would be sweet!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I might do it just for kicks!

My question:
Does anyone know where to get the crimp terminals used for the stock electrical connectors? The fuse box has plenty of places to put all of you accessory relays and fuses. This would really make a clean install. It would look completely stock. If someone finds them I will make up a file for the underhood and ip fuse panel label so that you could print out a new one and put it on the panel cover. That would be sweet!

I did a similar thing, Just go grab another fuse block from the wrecking yard and release the contacts from it and put them in your fuse block.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i didnt get any video because it was only me around my house at the time so i had no one to turn on the switch and record at the same time

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check fuses, could be a loose wire or overused receptacle.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My speedo works but the odometer or trip odometer are not working.
Any suggestions?