The pay it forward thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mods please delete if not allowed...

Alright, so the rules are simple.

1. List parts that you're willing to GIVE AWAY. List if you're willing to ship, or if part must be picked up locally. Include you're location either way.

2. If you want a part that's listed, you must either pick up the part, or pay the actual shipping cost.

3. Do no post parts that you're looking for.

These are the parts that I have laying around and wouldn't mind getting rid of. Prefer local pick up, but will ship on your dime.

All the following parts are off a 90 Sierra 4.3

Washer Fluid Tank with pump

Coolant over Flow thank

Cruise control module and cable

Located in Sullivan, Mo 63080. It’s about 1 hr sw of St. Louis, Mo... right off I-44...

Last edited:

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m confused.
You emphasized “give away” and yet you have a price listed after your parts...
So did you mean so cheap it’s like giving em away... or... am I lost?

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have three TBI units, two with the "TBI Mods" done to them. Various states of intact-ness.

I have a TBI manifold with a wire brush head broken off in the back coolant passage.

I have a set of eight TBI rods and pistons. Five of the pistons are good, three are broken.

I have a couple stock TBI cams.

Free for a local pick up, but if you have a good rear bumper pad, a passenger door handle, or a factory air dam to swap, I'd appreciate it.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I’m confused.
You emphasized “give away” and yet you have a price listed after your parts...
So did you mean so cheap it’s like giving em away... or... am I lost?

You are neither confused or lost. The OP does not under stand the concept of "give away" evidently. :shrug::shrug:

Suds

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very interested in the cruise module and cable shipped to 76006

Cruise has always helped me avoid getting caught speeding and I would greatly appreciate the parts. Heading off soon to pull a harness and buy a new stalk.