The Offroad Wheel and Tire Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
To all those who want to try and tell me how to drive. I'm sure at 2-3 in the morning the only person i affect is the state trooper that gets woke up by his radar detector beeping. And anyone else out there should stop driving invisible vehicles that's really unsafe. And judging by y'alls reaction if i do wreck out there y'all will be glad to know that i do not plan on limping away from anything
Hope you don't hurt anyone else is all I have to say.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes because no license is gonna keep me from driving just like taking guns from citizens is gonna stop violent crime. I'm gonna drive i ve never hurt anyone the only crimes I've committed are victimless. So what gives you the to say take my license? Just asking?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes because no license is gonna keep me from driving just like taking guns from citizens is gonna stop violent crime. I'm gonna drive i ve never hurt anyone the only crimes I've committed are victimless. So what gives you the to say take my license? Just asking?
Clearly I can't take your lisence or I already would have so nothing gives me the "say". Comparing this to gun grabbing is ridiculous lmao wow.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why is that? Im just asking what gives you the right to feel as though i dont deserve. Who have i hurt and what did i do wrong? And its all the same concept i just feel that if you haven't done any wrong doing. You should be allowed to do what you want. It is a "free country" is it not?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo