The Offroad Wheel and Tire Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65nightmare

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88gmctruck on here used a 1.5 spacer for cooper 255/85/16 and has pretty descent spacing.

I ended up getting a deal on 285/75/16 but I had already bought the 1.5" wheel spacers. theirs still daylight, but I wish I bought a larger wheel spacer.

Like i said thornbirds have massive side lugs and i was young and dumb when i bought them because they were bias ply and decided to shred the first 300 mile trip i took.

BLOODLINE

Reaction score
I have 15 inches of lift on a sas 1999 Silverado on 42" pitbull rockers and theres absolutely no hitting or rubbing.

duckarolltape

Reaction score
Today has been a good for the k2500 and bad for my wallet.

I got some tires on this rig!!! They are 255/85r16 BFgoodrich KM2's. TALL AND SKINNY. I think they fit just rite after I cranked the torsion bars 5 times before heading to the tire shop.

You must be registered for see images attach
Untitled by kyle mccarty

I also bought the lifetime alignment from firestone for $180. I can bring the truck back every 6000 miles and get it aligned for free. That will help out a lot with this IFS and 4wheeling it, or when I do my SAS swap.

Untitled by kyle mccarty

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a set of 5 285/75R16 bfg at's for $620 delivered, with some cheap summit wheels they clear no issues. They ride smoother than the Bridgestone dueler's and actually have some bite to them.