Can I fit 37” tires on my 98 GMC K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice Truck. I went to the zone website and all I found was a leveling kit. Do you have a part number for the 6” kit?

Sorry about the crazy late reply, but here's the link

If you buy it from the Zone website you can get it without shocks and save a little money if you are going to use better shocks anyway.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna build a custom overland setup, pull out drawers, storage rack, the whole 9, and then a full exo cage eventually, this will be after the LBZ swap.

sweeeet. I've always thought it was cool when they put toolboxes all around a flat bed to make a DIY utility box that can still take a regular slide-in camper. You plan on tent camping out of it?

Tyeee541

Reaction score
sweeeet. I've always thought it was cool when they put toolboxes all around a flat bed to make a DIY utility box that can still take a regular slide-in camper. You plan on tent camping out of it?
I plan on using the existing bed, and building my own storage boxes, and whatnot, I will until I get the rack for my tent fabricated, I plan on making my own flip out rack design that works with my tent, perks of being able to weld haha.