The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Free red needles and maybe some stock yellow ones too. shippingshould be like 3 bucks in a padded envelope

Mobs is takin em

Last edited:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got an overhead console for my K2500 truck. Actually got 3 and built a good one with the options I want (OEM Homelink, non-rear a/c, sunglasses holder). Anyways I eneded up with some leftover parts. Both styles of rear A/C controls (single knob & 3 knobs), lamps/wiring, and a really nice garage opener door (std single square button, not homelink) in greyish/silver. All 3 consoles were a different shade of dark grey.

Free to a good home. Can post pics if needed.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thats my old set Danny the new ones are only painted on the back and sides

If they are so gay why do you want em so bad lol

You know they wont work in moonies so time for an upgrade to a cluster with tach I can get ya the info and maybe a cluster when they get some more
:lol:

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have the ashtray insert from a '88-'94? Mine disintegrated and I really need a 12volt outlet.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I like my moonies better than needles! Anyone that gets in my truck is like " I love those gauges! I want some"

Little do they know they're old and outdated. But still badass to me!