The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Can anyone find shipping rates so we have an approximate cost? This thread will soon be full of "how much is shipping to..."

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a set of 88-98 454SS/Sport Mirrors, Passenger side is mint, drivers has dent on the end and smashed glass, You pay shipping from Williams Lake, BC, Canada, V2G4H8

Drivers:

You must be registered for see images attach

Passenger:

I want these, sent you a pm my dumbo mirrors will be in here plus other stuff soon as I can gather some up.

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
I allready sent FastOrange a PM for the Sport mirrors yesterday at 6:49AM, no reply yet.

Last edited:

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Denali grille if anyone wants it...

It's a bluish/green color. The center part is broken but it would look fine with a billet insert. Pay for shipping and it's yours. The only problem is I'll have to find it first lol. I'm pretty sure it's in the garage at my mom's house but off the top of my head I can't remember exactly where I put it.

Do you still have this?

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also have a 88-94 stock grill. The chrome is chipping off. Would be good to pull the chrome off and have a black grill. Shipping for a grill is INSANE! (I've checked, ups wanted $135 if it was packed up or $195 if they pack it :nono: ) if anyone is close enough and wants it, you can have it.

Somewhere I've got a set of stock torsion keys if anyone wants them for some reason.

I probably have a lot of other stuff. I know I have a set of dumbo mirrors but the screw ends are broken on them. I think they're replaceable, not 100% sure though.

racing_guys on ebay has some non chrome grills with free s/h the grill is for $89.99 not bad.