The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THE TIME HAS COME!!!!

haha sorry so i will be picking this up this upcoming thursday dec 6th. to cleanup and paint and then buy the nbs 4x4 floor shift trim piece as well as the nbs 4x4 shift rod, then i will start the esky console install like 95BlackTahoe's install!

So much respect and props go out to you man thanks for the step by step install and directions!

You must be registered for see images attach

guy says cupholder should still be intact, imo console looks to be in good shape, ill be getting all the mounting hardware too all for 108 and some change!!!

hopefully my end result will be similar to this
(jacked from 95BlackTahoe)

@ 95BlackTahoe, is there anyway to turn the stock shift rod around since it bends up and to the right, just flip it around where it bends up and left and mount it? with the nbs trim? maybe give you a little more hand room, but may hit your leg........

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not sure if that would work with the stock rod and the NBS trim...To be honest, I doubt it. I didn't want it to hit my leg. I am thinking of taking the NBS rod and tweaking it a little at work to make it exactly how I want it.

Can't wait to see how yours comes out. If you need anything, just yell...

Shawn

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not sure if that would work with the stock rod and the NBS trim...To be honest, I doubt it. I didn't want it to hit my leg. I am thinking of taking the NBS rod and tweaking it a little at work to make it exactly how I want it.

Can't wait to see how yours comes out. If you need anything, just yell...

Shawn

will do man appreciate it! should be going to get the parts thursday for sure the console, still waiting on an added quote for the nbs trim piece and shift rod and a driver door handle trim piece (mine broke) :(

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well looks like unless i can recoup about 120 i cant get the console, bc i got a ticket for running a stop sign....smdh wasnt even thinking about it, leaving recycable place and a car was coming and i didnt feel like waiting so i pulled out and right as i pull out a cop passes. puts brakes on turns lights on, i turn down a street and stop bc i know im screwed, bam ticket, so i say and go to court clerks office right after and say i need to pay this ticket i JUST got, and i handed her cash and she started feeling the 20s and crinkleing em and saying oh these feel sticky they must be new.....my thoughts wtf?!?! just take the money so i can leave.

so unless i can sell stuff quick i probably wont be getting the esky console yet. -_-

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Dont recall i posted pics of mine on here yet, made it from some MDF and covered it with carpet from hobby lobby, total price to make was like 20$, some of these are old pics before i cut out the front pocket. I still found a way to re-use the top lid and inside of the factory console, as well as the cupholers

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres mine i built last fall, still need to cover it in the spring.

I really like this one!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright i finally go the console needs cleaning and colormatched to the grey in my interior

im not using the sub(if its there) nor am i using the cd changer, on this last pic what can i remove to not use, and as for the rear controls (back of console) i was thinking about finding a piece of plastic for a cover and take the controls out, @95blacktahoe, ill take a look at your posts about the install again but if the paint isnt in there can you tell me where adn what paint you got to get it to match the grey interior?

EDIT found the paint but can you give me details on the lighter grey?
in this pic is the bottom grey just the rustoleum primer?
http://www.cruizers.org/2012-11-22_08-44-10_129.jpg

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want this!

Or this..