The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
anyon have the console that flips up into a middle seat type deal? and any specifics, make model, ease of install, all that was involved etc?

I do I got mine from a 98 and I love this seat over my old lame bench. install was fairly easy for me. if yours id an ex cab it'll pretty much bolt straight in

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now comes the fun part...cleanup...lol...and I am going to make a few slight changes to the shifter cover and the shifter rod...Minor, and really not needed, just doing it for my taste. Overall, it came out good. I have the sub in, and I tested it on my sons Sierra aftermarket amp, and it worked, so I will complete that when i locate my connectors...ugh...

Shawn

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn im so jealous!!! i really need to save every cent i get just to get a console and everything to do the esky console install with 4x4 shifter, looks :boobs: dude!

blortz

Reaction score
ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD..... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE CENTER CONSOLE CAME FROM IN THE PICTURE WITH THE BLLACK INTERIOR WITH THE WHITE FUR EVERYWHERE.... I THINK THE CONSOLE LOOKS AWESOME.....
ANYONE??? THANKS :d

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD..... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE CENTER CONSOLE CAME FROM IN THE PICTURE WITH THE BLLACK INTERIOR WITH THE WHITE FUR EVERYWHERE.... I THINK THE CONSOLE LOOKS AWESOME.....
ANYONE??? THANKS :d

THATS A NBS (NEW BODY STYLE) CONSOLE

CAPS LOCK IS NOT NECESSARY

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
what year was it from?
id like to put it in my truck.
thanks

sorry caps lock is required for almost everything on my work computer.

99-02

03-06 is almost the same thing though.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I do I got mine from a 98 and I love this seat over my old lame bench. install was fairly easy for me. if yours id an ex cab it'll pretty much bolt straight in

I want to do that!!!!
But I have the automatic sliding driver seat will it still just fit right in?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
no idea man I don't have any experience with one so I don't wanna give you the wrong info