The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
definately in for seeing anyones pics with a manual t case with floor 4x4 shifter, i love the look of the denali/esky consoles, but they dont fit with the shifter. why YUNO make esky/denali console to fit with manual tcases!

UPDATE!!!!!! TO ALL OBS OWNERS WITH MANUAL T-CASE AND FLOOR SHIFT 4X4
HERE IS HOW YOU DO THE ESKY DENALI CONSOLE!!!! So excited to find this. if i find a esky console im definately going to try this

http://www.cruizers.org/console.html

Gee, thanks! I almost have it completed, and I plan to have it completely in tomorrow...(yeah, Thanksgiving) But I appreciate the compliment. To be honest, it was a little easier than I figured. Look for the updated write up tomorrow night.

Shawn

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gee, thanks! I almost have it completed, and I plan to have it completely in tomorrow...(yeah, Thanksgiving) But I appreciate the compliment. To be honest, it was a little easier than I figured. Look for the updated write up tomorrow night.

Shawn

hell ya definatly gonna be psyched for an update!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyon have the console that flips up into a middle seat type deal? and any specifics, make model, ease of install, all that was involved etc?

What your thinking off is a Jump seat. Aside from a 95-98 unit, a NBS or GMT900 would be a perfect candidate to swap into a OBS. The GMT900 consoles are a tight fit between OBS buckets, so I would think that the jump seat would be a near perfect fit!

Last edited: