Tbi fuel pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I swapped my half-bridgeported rotary engine into my RX-7, I had the pressed-in factory jets in my Nikki carb yanked and the hole tapped for metric bolts. Then I bought a set of numbered drill bits and a bag of phillips-head machine screws and drilled my own jets.
I've made 'em from scratch from C-360 brass. Making metric threads on a Atlas-Clausing lathe is fun!

VIKING_MECHANIC

GMT 400 obsessed Swede.
Reaction score
Changed the fuel pump relay and it been starting everytime without delay over the last week.

Still burning ALOT of fuel(I can smell it in the exhaust). I think the distributor may be off a tooth. I'll check on that at another time.

Also, thanks to @PlayingWithTBI, I got this idea to do permanent fuel pressure gauge:

You must be registered for see images attach

VIKING_MECHANIC

GMT 400 obsessed Swede.
Reaction score
I'd suggest you find an 1/8" NPT Street EL so it's easier to see the gauge over the throttle linkage. :waytogo:
The tbi sits ontop of a spacer. Looks like I'll have room to see the gauge. I'll find out tomorrow. Might need a step stool to install it though...

Is the Playstation controller for entering a cheat code to get the fuel gauge to go back to full?
No, it's to enter cheats to get the truck to run correctly.