Tbi edelbrock intake manifold ? Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm asking/posting in the wrong area BUT I figured I'd ask if anyone had an Edelbrock TBI intake manifold for sale before I buy one from Summit..The end goal for my truck is something fun but for the time being while my engine has plenty of life still (156k ) I'd love to throw an aftermarket intake on it.Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 20201205_143322.jpg
    20201205_143322.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 4

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI the correct place to post this would be in the classifieds, but you probably don't have access to that section yet since you don't have the required number of posts. If you've been here six months (you have) and made 100 posts then you can post threads in that section.

Can you see that section now? If so I can move this there for you.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. Sorry! You probably can't see the classifieds on the front page yet due to the restrictions. On the bright side you only need 61 more posts and then you'll have full access.

I could move the thread but then you might not be able to see the responses unless someone messaged you directly. I can delete it if you'd prefer that.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well crud..that's no fun..I really liked this forum but now it's notsofun haha 61 more is a lot

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll leave the thread up here, it's no problem. The requirements for full access membership are in place to keep out spammers/scammers but you've been here for almost two years and it's obvious that's not your intention. You might not get as many responses with it posted here but that's OK.

61 posts may seem like a lot, but trust me it goes quickly if you get involved in some conversations. You're already down to 60. :waytogo: