Supertruckers "Cherry"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was an Hombre front clip. I would have kept it but I couldn't find the matching Hombre box. the truck was an impulse ebay buy. I never noticed that the S-10 and Hombre has different fender openings and thats something I didnt realise I'm very OCD about lol.

I'm about a hour and a half north west of ya, I get down through princeton every once and awhile on my way to Larson in Cambrige. That Hombre looked like a pretty clean little truck, it's funny how something can look good till you start digging into it isn't it!? lol

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Well, the wheel bug struck me again. Still 17" Budniks just an updated style.
You must be registered for see images attach

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I totally forgot this thread....I better ***** some pics LOL

Last edited:

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Well, I actually did some work to the ol' girl this weekend. Gutted the interior of this, and my K3500. Installed as much of the gray stuff in the 3500 as I could. I hate maroon interior almost as much, if not more than blue. Ordered black carpet for this truck and started painting some of the interior. I also have a set of Bonneville buckets just trying to find one more seat bracket. Also converted everything I could over to red led's.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm really impressed with SEM color coat, seems really durable. Just not looking forward to doing the dash. I plan on doing black microfiber (fake suede) on the door panel inserts and headliner. I have to figure out a way to make the headliner a little more durable, its crumbling pretty bad.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Got some work done, new black carpet, headliner recovered, dash and cab plastics painted. Scored some 98 door panels for 30 bucks. The inserts on the 95 panels are just glued on. In the process of fixing and painting the 98's. Also scored some Bonneville buckets for 40 bucks.

Went from this......

To this.......

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
hmmmm... its.... very interesting..... i like it! I always wondered what a black dash looks like, looks great!

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
It needs a good detailing. Ill eventually get the seats recovered in black leather and a set of black seat belts from LMC. Since I have billet wheels I might find some billet pieces to break up the black a little bit.