Subwoofer's, Boxes and Amps-Where are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's still in the planning phase, but i plan on putting a 12" type s behind each seat, with a 15" type r in the center console :)

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
in the process of doing mine today actually. picked up a bassworx box with one of thier 12"s in it. did some work for the local audio store and pretty much walked away with it. the sub will be ditched for a shallow mount 12" pioneer. will be run by a 600w mono jbl. and a kenwood deck. should have her done by this weekend. just ran the power wire tonight, which was a huge ***** but i got er in there. finding a way to run the RCA's is going to be the next headache seeing as how the screws are stripped on the kick panel. but anyway should sound alright when i'm done.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

2 10" Kicker CVR's and a Crunch 1400w two channel amp. I have a 2.2 Farad digital cap to install as well but didn't have time. Got the box for $20 used at a local car audio place. The last pic is of the brass adapter you will need to mount the subs to the side-post battery. $15 with shipping from Crutchfield or about $10 from a local place (where I got mine). Oh, get the long adapter, not the short one, that's for cars. Not bad for a $260 setup. Putting CVX's in before winter. :evillol:

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Nice, I really wanted to see that underseat box installed in an ext cab. Do you know what brand it is? I am going to build one when I get the chance... Mine is ghetto. I still need to get some pics of it up though... My amp slides around on the floor. Its awful.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to get that box but now that I see it I think my kids would kill my speakers with their feet. Has anyone seen a down firing box for these trucks?

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score

finished er up, sounds alright for what it is. i was actually kind of surprised how loud it is. components should be in next week.

Reaction score
mjleg....the box was built by the guy I bought it from. He has a big stall at a local trade center. Sorry I can't help with the brand, but that downfiring box from hifisoundconnection.com is sick. My buddy had it in his 98' and with two tens it shook his rear-view mirror off. It's worth the cash. Just my .02