Subwoofer's, Boxes and Amps-Where are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to see if people could post some pictures of their subwoofer set up if they have them. Maybe a picture of the location, the size of the sub, brands, box type/design and truck style (EC/RC/CC).

I am away from home but will take some pictures when I get back.

I have a Ext. Cab truck and I managed to make a wedge shaped ported box, and crammed it as far as I could under my back seat on the drivers side. The amplifier is beside it sitting on the drivetrain hump in the center under the back seat. It is very ghetto and am looking for some inspiration. The problem obviously is mounting depth. I also want to keep my back seat, I don't care if you can't sit behind me, but I want the other seat free.

Sub: 10" Alpine Type R SWR1022d Dual 2ohm voice coils 500rms/1500max
Amp: Kenwood KAC-9104D Running at 500rms @ 4ohms and 1800 peak

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well ill show mine, but its by no means going for looks lol. its a 15'' soundstream picasso sub, 400 watts rms at 2 ohms powered by an alpine mrp-450 amp its in a 94 ecsb. bench seat removed

You must be registered for see images attach

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can easily get 2 10s under the rear seat with plenty of room for passengers

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I've got a pair of CVR 10"s I still need to mount and install :nono:

I'll sell one of them if anyone wants to pick it up for $40+ shipping, brand new in box still

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 91 3 DEI 12s behind the seat amps are monted in the bed 1200 watts DEI amp running the 12s

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey ragmc i love your box, do you have or can you get the measurements on your box? and also how deep of a sub can you mount in it? thanks

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys I dont have mesyrments for the box but I can take some if you want them The subs are HUGE. The box is way small for them but with every system Ive ever built the way I made them sound good is to over power them