Suburban & Tahoe Rear Pillar Door Lock Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So using remote to unlock then open liftgate, doors still locked. The purpose of a rear pillar door unlock switch would be as convience after whatever task completed in cargo area. Allowing ( fill in your significant others) to get into seats.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
With a push button on the dash yes but not from the cargo. Only locked I think
Our square body Burbs all had tailgate/power window, except for the last one; there was a rocker switch on the dash by the big central ashtray for the window. You could also put it up/down with the key, in the lock in the gate. But a lock switch woulda been handy since that lock only unlocked the tailgate. None of these Burbs had remote keyless entry, that was a little bit fancy for those trucks....

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our square body Burbs all had tailgate/power window, except for the last one; there was a rocker switch on the dash by the big central ashtray for the window. You could also put it up/down with the key, in the lock in the gate. But a lock switch woulda been handy since that lock only unlocked the tailgate. None of these Burbs had remote keyless entry, that was a little bit fancy for those trucks....
I like the military' k5 blazer with the hand crank window in the rear