Stupid question about brake shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1995 c3500 dually 2wd. Just did rear brakes, all new, drums, shoes, springs, etc. Everything but wheel cylinders. Now I get a bad vibration/shake when braking and coming to a stop????? Doing fronts this minute and there damn near new, but doing them anyways. Any thoughts, there was no shake or vibration before??????
I'm still up in the air as to which shoe is primary and secondary, I've heard both???

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
1995 c3500 dually 2wd. Just did rear brakes, all new, drums, shoes, springs, etc. Everything but wheel cylinders. Now I get a bad vibration/shake when braking and coming to a stop????? Doing fronts this minute and there damn near new, but doing them anyways. Any thoughts, there was no shake or vibration before??????
I'm still up in the air as to which shoe is primary and secondary, I've heard both???

What size brakes are on the rear of your truck? Never mind ,I forgot that dually have 13x 2 1/2" shoes

Last edited: