stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
“Is this still available?” is always a hit.
Definitely a big hit. I had posted an item for sale one night and like a half an hour later I got a message saying, "Is this still available?" Did he really think I sold it within a half an hour of posting it? I would understand asking that question, if the item hasn't been sold in a couple weeks.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Definitely a big hit. I had posted an item for sale one night and like a half an hour later I got a message saying, "Is this still available?" Did he really think I sold it within a half an hour of posting it? I would understand asking that question, if the item hasn't been sold in a couple weeks.
“No low ball, I kno wat I got!!” And “$1 isn’t the price, FB wouldn’t let me put $75,000”

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of looks like a roadrunner lol. I'm not either. Just like the old muscle cars. I'm not even a ford guy and I liked there galaxie 500..

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were nice. Even the buick . Love the muscle cars they offered. Impala I would own is like 95/96 lol. Love that 4door ss fullsize body