stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Chevy trucks mugs ebay. Chevy legend's mugs from chevy.com just join the legends club and you get free stuff depending on miles/time of year. They have sent me a calendar, cheap hat, mug, decal, and coasters so far.

Oh and a deck of cards
Nice! I've been wanting to do the Truck Legends thing, but just haven't filled it out yet lol.

The cab corner is rusted so bad that the chrome won’t even stick to it lol
lol that was the one of the first things that caught my eye. Overall it looks decent, but I'd be skeptical of what's under those panels. I like the stainless panels, but when they've been on a truck that's been driven in the winter, you just never know what could be under them.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No joke, right?
I see that on 5miles a lot, posts about a vehicle that don't match up to the photos. At least in this case it's still a Chevy. Many of these I see have a car that is not even close.
The other dumbass thing I see is people who advertise a vehicle for sale and don't even bother to take the fast food trash out of it let alone clean it up. If you're too lazy and sloppy to make the outside presentable, you probably didn't bother with the maintenance or repairs either......

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see that on 5miles a lot, posts about a vehicle that don't match up to the photos. At least in this case it's still a Chevy. Many of these I see have a car that is not even close.
The other dumbass thing I see is people who advertise a vehicle for sale and don't even bother to take the fast food trash out of it let alone clean it up. If you're too lazy and sloppy to make the outside presentable, you probably didn't bother with the maintenance or repairs either......
Yeah, lazy preparation ot advertising is a pet peeve of mine. This is just me, but I also hate when people will write the ad in glass chalk on the windshield and windows. Great.. so I get to deal with chiseling that crap off after it's sun baked on there. Lol

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score