stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I actually get the areas mixed up all the time lo . Learned a little when I use to do service calls
I hit like 110 mph in my ex boss’s truck coming off of the 610 bridge once...that was scary in a 01 F150 lol, apparently that one wasn’t governed at 99 like the 98 F150 I usually drove

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I hit like 110 mph in my ex boss’s truck coming off of the 610 bridge once...that was scary in a 01 F150 lol, apparently that one wasn’t governed at 99 like the 98 F150 I usually drove
Yow! I can't imagine going too fast in our 01 king ranch super crew, it's 4x4 and a foot or so taller than the Burb. Not interested in going sideways!
That's the new to us truck, bought from my boss's family. Used to be his and then he got a 14 Limited so the old one went to the ranch. It's in daily truck pictures from yesterday, before the crusty winch truck. It's okay for a ferd,peppy as hell with the 5.4. But I wish the ac worked, that's what we got it for. Burb needs a vacation....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason most Ford seats seem to be stiff vs. our seats.
The seats are comfy but the suspension is stiff! And it feels like a shorter wheelbase than it is because of the height. Definitely need all the grab handles and the door too. Doesn't act like it needs shocks, guess a 4x4 takes some getting used to.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My boss had a 09 EcoBoost and I admit it moves but the body just sways different and I feel like all newer seats are uncomfortable. Suburban heavy body I love the control and sway different and our seats are comfy. No matter who doesn't like my truck people always comment how comfortable it feels lol. Then they see the ashtray on the door and freak out like it's a 60s time machine