stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Looks a lot like Great White's old 6.5. But I sincerely doubt he would ever part with that thing after all the time and money he sunk into it.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
im pretty sure he was, but his truck wasnt 2 tone. Its been a long time since ive heard his name let alone seen a pic of his truck so i could be wrong If it is his its got an optimizer engine

@skylark @sewlow @thz71 do you member?

Edit: https://www.gmt400.com/threads/just-another-oil-burner.25705/ not his. Nv4500s dont have trans filters lol

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im pretty sure he was, but his truck wasnt 2 tone. Its been a long time since ive heard his name let alone seen a pic of his truck so i could be wrong If it is his its got an optimizer engine

@skylark @sewlow @thz71 do you member?

Edit: https://www.gmt400.com/threads/just-another-oil-burner.25705/ not his. Nv4500s dont have trans filters lol
Definitely not his. His was a 2 tone. It did have an Optimizer and he had opened up the holes in the bumper to about twice the size. I believe that he also did the corner steps in the rear bumper.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Caught my eye, not 100% my political leaning but I think this is funny no matter who you are or what you think...I’m not trying to start any political dialogue here, this just made me laugh

You must be registered for see images attach

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Certainly eye catching. And GMT400 related
...... maybe the kind of related that you hear about that was chained to a bed in the attic! That's the kind of offspring you get when first cousins marry!