stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
$8995cdn

The only thing stopping me from going to get it is 1 its Christmas and 2 I really want a manual Transmission in my next truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
It's amazing that vehicles in your yards down there look better than what you often see on the street up here.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's amazing that vehicles in your yards down there look better than what you often see on the street up here.

This one was actually pretty rusted out, the front bumper had a huge rust hole in it, the body under the flares was about gone on the backside too.
But there's quite a few smaller yards that have tons of rust free sheet metal that they've beat to death. No market for rust free stuff, and no one has the patience to sit on it to make a few bucks off of clean beds and fenders.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This one was actually pretty rusted out, the front bumper had a huge rust hole in it, the body under the flares was about gone on the backside too.
But there's quite a few smaller yards that have tons of rust free sheet metal that they've beat to death. No market for rust free stuff, and no one has the patience to sit on it to make a few bucks off of clean beds and fenders.
I would have taken the bumper! I can never find those ones with the fog light holes

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Damn vultures at the Pull a Part.

Everything I was looking for was either gone or destroyed. I need to get a schedule of when they put new meat out on the lot so I can get fresh pickings.
Damn! I want that bumper!