stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just don't understand why some guys think Rhino Liner is a good idea instead of paint...especially for $30K.

Tacky IMO

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Being a LEO and having a LEO son on the street dealing with people of all walks of life and all different situations every day, this guy was completely in the wrong. He created the situation and had he not resisted arrest, he would not be in the situation he is in now. It is tough to determine what actions should be taken when watching just a few minutes of the whole altercation, but it escalated because of his unwillingness to cooperate with the responding officers. It’s pretty easy to watch the posted video and cast judgment against the actions of the officers. Why wasn’t the video the guy claims he had about the conversation with store employees prior to the involvement of the police shown? Likely it would have shown how belligerent he was acting and how that led up to the confrontation. Tough call, but in my experience, I would have handled this much the same way. By the way, if the one officer he addressed as Sergeant was actually a Sergeant, he was talking to the supervising officer.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
$8995cdn

The only thing stopping me from going to get it is 1 its Christmas and 2 I really want a manual Transmission in my next truck.
You must be registered for see images attach
Looks a lot like Great White's old 6.5. But I sincerely doubt he would ever part with that thing after all the time and money he sunk into it.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit