Struggling to access the forum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As per title.
The forum home page loads but most sections when I try to access them just won't load. (I'm surprised I've got this far here). This has been the case for a few days. Is there any reason for this and/or has anyone else been struggling? Bear in mind I am in UK - if this has any bearing (but all my other internet connections are fine).

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As far as I know, there hasn't been any issues with the forum. Have you tried to uninstall, then reinstall you app, or short cut for the forum? Also, what about clearing the cash memory. And have you tried to access the forum from another device?

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problems here-also UK as you know. I suggest to download Proton VPN-it's free and the whole new world will open for you if you do searches and access american websites via american server. Different stuff in searches,watch videos not accesible via european servers etc. It may solve this issue too.

Last edited:

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I had some issues with the site "locking up" when trying to reply and having to reload and sometimes restart my browser but unsure if thats on his sites or my browser

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I;m having issues too but, I think it's more due to the satellite speed. I'm at 16MBPS, if I turn on my Malwarebytes VPN it slows down to 6 :( I'm thinking about going back to microwave towers.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've just cleared all the cookies - is that the same as clearing the cache?
I don't have another device to try on so not an option. I always access via this lap top which is switched off at night - so 'rebooted' in the morning?
I've managed to type this - but on second attempt (after clearing cookies) as it froze as I scrolled down the page towards the reply box. I'll persevere. It seems like any problem is at my end - which is an answer in itself!