Strange beads in 5.7L Vortec intake box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once had to remove a hamster from the back of a minivan. The customers thought it had escaped into the wild six months earlier when they lived in a different state. It had chewed the wiring harness and seatbelts. They didn't want it back. Mountains of hamster poo behind the rear panels on that van...

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I once had to remove a hamster from the back of a minivan. The customers thought it had escaped into the wild six months earlier when they lived in a different state. It had chewed the wiring harness and seatbelts. They didn't want it back. Mountains of hamster poo behind the rear panels on that van...
Hate to ask what happened to the hamster? You didn’t give it to Mr. Slave from South Park did you? BTW, I dig the bumper sticker.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my fellow techs took it home for his daughter, who had been begging for a dog. Turned out the hamster was an escape artist. Then it got sick and died while his daughter was at camp, and he had to replace it with a puppy.

The bumper sticker was a joke from another 24 Hours of Lemons team. They had a stack of them and gave me one. It's staying!

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

TFF...........

ChrsLytn

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are desiccant pellets to remove water/moisture from fuel. If you've never replaced them before it's probably time to.