Stock shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always liked napa brand.....for shocks and everything else......but oneday bought a set from autozone cause i was in a bind.....and realized they are from the same manufacturer..they both just stuck there own house name on them.so i really dont know lol

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Monroe is good that's what I run there the yellow ones

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bilstein shocks are the best stock on the market as far as OEM bolt on shocks.. they firm up the ride and take out the water bed feel these trucks have.. there alittle on the pricey side but last a long time..

GM has been putting bilstein shock on from the factory for a while now an being a 7 year GM tech I've seen trucks come in with well over 150k for a shock replacement only to pull the factory bilsteins off an still be good..

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monroe are good

I had Monroe sensatracs on mine before the lift an they were great. I would definitely buy them again. I've also had kyb gr2 on other vehicles an they are good shocks as well.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had Monroe sensatracs on mine before the lift an they were great. I would definitely buy them again. I've also had kyb gr2 on other vehicles an they are good shocks as well.

Yeah that's all my alignment man recommends! I wasnt sure if they had drop shocks so that's why I went with belltechs street performance!