Stock Radio W/ Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those eBay fitment charts are 99% crap. Same as Amazon. Don't trust them.
The only part I have had that didn't fit from Amazon was when I ordered a headlight kit and didn't believe the fitment chart when it said it wouldn't work. Chevy side marker lights are not the same as GMC side marker lights on my '99 2500. Otherwise, I have not had anything not fit when it said it would. Before I ordered something like this I would call and verify fitment first.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only part I have had that didn't fit from Amazon was when I ordered a headlight kit and didn't believe the fitment chart when it said it wouldn't work. Chevy side marker lights are not the same as GMC side marker lights on my '99 2500. Otherwise, I have not had anything not fit when it said it would. Before I ordered something like this I would call and verify fitment first.

I've ordered several ACDelco parts from eBay and Amazon that their compatibility charts said wouldn't fit either of my '97s. Diagrams from GM Parts Direct and Nalley GMC said the opposite. They've always fit.

EBay and Amazon's charts definitely get some things right, but they mess up just as many.