Stock GMT400 Headlight Assemblies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have to warranty my TYC Elegantes I bought earlier this year. Does anyone have an old set of headlights laying around I can buy/have for the interim?

Edit: I found some, thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn urs leaked worse then mine did.... yea i got the stock ones sittin in a box here had to used em when my first tyc leaked... let me know if interested

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought these tyc's were supposed to be the top of the line??? Now i'm confused on what euro headlights to get.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought so too... i jsut got a bad one i think second set no leaks and its rained alot since then. but they dont fit amazing like everyone says then do... just sayin

my second set
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

the drivers leaked as u can tell

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, they are the top of the line for our application. The driver's light fits perfectly but the passenger light fit like **** (it's the one taking on water) I'm willing to venture I just got a bad set. Stylintrucks is being awesome about the warranty so far.

I'm going to use the stock mounting brackets and attach the TYC lights to them. I don't think TYC did a great job molding the mounts.

I will say this, I've tried just about every light on Ebay and they all sucked. They're cheap and they all took on water, even the glass ones and they fit like crap. Don't buy lights with a black background, they don't reflect light worth ****. Either buy the factory-style replacements or get the TYCs.

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn urs leaked worse then mine did.... yea i got the stock ones sittin in a box here had to used em when my first tyc leaked... let me know if interested

I have someone on another forum who said he's sending me a set tomorrow. I'll let you know if he falls through.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone tried the set that latemodelestoration has for sale? They come with a year warranty and they are a little cheaper than the tyc's

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have someone on another forum who said he's sending me a set tomorrow. I'll let you know if he falls through.

allright man. should i try em with the stock backing peice. right now mine fit pretty bad and look off if you look at em in either of the pics. they didnt do too good on that part but other then that they look so good compared to my stock ones

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea my stockers fit way better... and i gotta get inspection here this week and they are so off it might fail because of that