starting my sas 3 link with coilovers, have a few question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I tacked in the brakets tonight looks like im gonna be building something either a new tranny crossmember or just a place to mount the link brackets. With the 40s I cant turn very sharp before hitting the links with the bracket welded to frame rails. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Move them in farther n use a him joint on the ends so if there is some angle to them it won't matter. Plus they r stronger and able to be rebuilt

Reaction score
build a beefy cross member to bolt in where the torson bar cross member was that way you can always move if need be

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Lookin good! Just curious though, why the 14 bolt SF and not FF? I found a FF on craigslist for next to nothing. With big tires like that, if you break a rear axle on the trail, you're looking at having a 3 legg'd dog. And is the 44 in front the HD? You have 6 lug wheels, and showy rims just trying to figure out if you're building this truck for looks or hardcore trail use.