starting my sas 3 link with coilovers, have a few question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for the slow progress guys my brackets will be here on tuesday so hopefully ill have some progress pics for you all by the weekend

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally got the brackets in so hopefully get some progress done this weekend. ordered from ballistic fab
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
For my upper I went to where the torsion bars went to that cross member and I welded some 3/8 steel to it for a good flat surface and use it over again. I have no binding what so ever and have plent more to go when I go with more travel one day. And for ur pan hard bar it has to be the same as your steering . I have pics on my build.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Accidental post, Something went haywire.. Anyway, lookin good, im ready to see it finished.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
question though is whyd you wanna go three link, to me it seems much easier to do a parralell or triangular 4 link and its much easier to get flex out of it too, althought a good 3 link will perform just as well if done properly

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Looks to be coming along good bro! Another place that sells good decently priced brackets is ruffstuffspecialties.com. That and WFO is all I run. Definitely sub'd!