starting my sas 3 link with coilovers, have a few question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
gotcha, as long as you do it right t wperform just as well as a 4 link, most people go four because of ease a 3 link is a pbit trickier and can be easily messed up

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i chose 3 link because its streetable and will give me the little flex im lookin for. sorry guys for the slow progress but works been kickin my ass hopefully her soon ill get some welding done

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did get some work done on the rear of the truck this week tho, i got my 14 bolt sf in, still need to find a donor axle for the disc brake conversion. didnt get any assembly pics it was pretty straight forward and im sure uve all seen them 100 times lol excuse the mess in my shop its been a hectic week with all the shop projects going on
You must be registered for see images attach

here she sits with the 14 bolt in with 4" block and 3" body on 265s. the original plan was to run 37s on my 22s but with as much money as ive spent doin the swap i dont think new tires for 22s would be possible this year. a buddy of mine came across the solution to my problems for half the price of new 37s, i picked up some 40x15.50x20 on brand new wheels. there a bit bigger than i had planned but oh well whats a few more inches lmao.

well i guess you can fit 40s on 7" of lift lol. not a big fan of the stuffed look, sooo i got some 6" springs and shackle flip kit from another project truck of mine. and again i was in such a hurry to get it done i forgot to take pics except for the finished product

im much happier with this look, although it is a bit tall lol, the cops are gonna be lovin me this year.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

more than likely gonna be buying new wheels after the trucks rolling tho, im not a huge fan of tall trucks tucking tire they look tippy to me with 15" wide tires hiding under the box lol. sooo hopefully there will be a set of 20x14s gettin thrown on in the near future then these wheels will be for sale if anyones interested.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Bgrnchvy did a write up on that I think. He said the only way to mount to the stock one is if you brace the crap out of it. It's not strong enough to keep from twisting. So I would just build a new beefy one IMO